Monday, August 05, 2013

Olde Tyme Review - Super Metroid

There are many games in this world that are considered true classics, games that are on everybody’s “must-play” list, which I have not played. Part of this is because I had to use my own hard-earned paper route money to buy video games growing up (the only exception was Christmas when I usually got two games in my stocking). Now that I’ve got a steady job that pays more than tips, my first task is to finally play games that everyone has been raving about for the last 20 years.

The first game on the list is Super Metroid, and I enjoyed it so much that I decided to create a video review. But not just any review would do for such a classic. I’m happy to bring you the first ever Graduated Gamer Olde Tyme Review! I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at Graduated Gamer value your feedback and comments (see our comment policy linked at the bottom of the blog). Just remember - have fun and be a decent human being.