Monday, August 26, 2013

Poll of the Week Results: What To Review?

Thank you to everyone who voted in our first ever weekly poll. It was a close race down the stretch between three games: Dead Island, Super Mario World 2: Yoshi’s Island, and Suikoden III. I've personally never played Suikoden III or Dead Island before, and it’s been over 10 years since I played Yoshi’s Island so no matter which game won it would be a fresh experience for me as a gamer.

This would make for a very strange yet entertaining battle.
Despite Dead Island holding the lead for most of the week, the retro gamers showed up in force and put Super Mario World 2: Yoshi’s Island on top. So for the next week or so I’ll be playing my way through the whimsical world of Yoshi, collecting red coins, turning enemies into eggs, and trying my best to keep baby Mario on my Yoshi to avoid that obnoxious crying noise. Look for the review and possibly some gameplay footage next week.

A simpler time when games weren't for "Everyone", but for "Kids-Adults".

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at Graduated Gamer value your feedback and comments (see our comment policy linked at the bottom of the blog). Just remember - have fun and be a decent human being.